top of page

Have you got your Landlord Gas Safety Certificate - CP12

Landlords have you gotten your CP12 Gas Safety Certificate for your rental properties?

A CP12 certificate is issued to prove that a landlord has met their legal obligation to have safety checks carried out on all of the gas equipment at their rented property.

If poorly installed and poorly maintained, gas appliances can be a dangerous killer!

This is why it’s so important that a qualified engineer like Azure Plumbing, Gas & Heating Engineer checks them for you and issues a Gas Safety Certificate.

Failing to get a CP12 certificate for your rented property could result in a large fine and up to 6 month’s jail time.

Landlord Gas Safety Certificate Truro CP12

Gas safety checks should be carried out on any boilers, ovens, pipework, flues, chimneys and all fixtures and fittings that burn or exhaust gas.

Our Gas Safe registered engineer will check:

  • Appliances are working at the correct pressure

  • Appliances are burning gas properly

  • There's adequate air supply to appliances

  • Flues and chimneys are clear so gases and fumes can be safely discharged

  • Safety devices on appliances are working as they should.

Get in touch today to ensure you are compliant and we’ll give you a FREE no obligation quote.

If you have new tenants moving into a property, we recommend you book a gas safety check with Azure Gas Engineer before they do so.

Your new tenants will be entitled to receive a copy of the CP12 gas certificate before they move in.

And you as the Landlord are also required to provide a copy of the gas safety certificate for existing tenants, within 28 days of its issue.

Call 01872 276 276

22 views0 comments


bottom of page