When you ask Azure Plumbing & Heating to give you a quotation for a new boiler, we’ll take the time to learn all about your heating and hot water requirements before giving you a recommendation on the type and size of boiler you need.
Here’s a few questions you’ll need to think about before you have a conversation with our Heating Engineers.
1) Tell us all about your heating and hot water needs in detail.
2) Tell is any future plans you might have for your home.
3) Tell us how you use your hot water?
For example, do you regularly need hot water for more than one tap or shower head at the same time?
4) Tell us if your hot water requirements change throughout the year?
Example, do you regularly have family or friends visiting?
5) Tell us about your home improvements plans Example, we’ll need to know if you're thinking about adding an extension, loft conversion or solar panels, or if you might install a new bathroom or under-floor heating.
6) Tell us about any problems with your system?
Example, think about any concerns or performance issues you’ve had with your current system.
7) Tell us what brand of boiler you want?
We’ll recommend the one that suits your home and also budget. However, the reliability of boilers varies by brand, with the worst more than three times as likely to break down in the first six years compared with the best.
So obviously the more reliable your new boiler is, the less money you will have to splash out on repairs.
According to a Which annual boiler survey - if you choose the most reliable brand of boiler, an impressive 63% are likely to still be fault free after six and a half years.
Get unlucky and pick the least reliable brand, and this falls to a disappointing 45%.
So the moral of the story is, choose a reputable boiler brand to ensure you’re not left with cold showers in a cold home!
So what size new Boiler will you need?
Well when picking the best size new boiler for your home you should think about two things:
1) Think about the heating and hot water capabilities of the boiler
2) Think about the physical size of your boiler.
For example, will it will fit in the space you have it destined for.
3) Think about the correct heating size of the boiler, and this will be unique to you and your home.
For example, it depends on things like how many bathrooms you have, or how many people you live with etc .
And of course this is something your Azure Plumbing & Heating Engineer can help you with.
So get in touch today for all your Gas or Oil Boiler Installation, Service or Repair needs.
Call us on 01872 276 276